Professional Series For Experts Students
Coding Challenge contains challenging coding projects and real-time problem-solving. Students need to become critical thinkers and problem solvers to design their games and game features.
The easiest way to craft the mind of students is to provide them with tools that will challenge them, such as Minecraft challenge them to design cities and play with their own rules, they can use Coding Challenge to build blocks and program the sensors to apply their rules.
Robo Universe Kit is suitable for children of ages 14 to 16 years.
Building Coding Challenge projects with your kids will be fun to:
– Imagine = Imagine every project, the application, and how it works
– Learn = Every step is counted learning, from colors/shapes/counting/locations/assembling parts name .. and so on
– Practice = Practically train child’s hands and brain to focus, read, link, and design modules
– Family playtime = Image how long you will speak with your child and play with him 🙂
Our Teacher’s Guides are available for most of the kits, to allow parents to deliver a better understanding for their children.
You can request a teacher’s guide by registering on our website and requesting the manual.
1. Learn how to use blocks and integrate blocks with multiple sensors such as IR Sensor, Led Module, Distance sensor, and Mic sensor.
2. Students can assemble and program 12 projects.
3. Performs hands-on activities on different modules i.e. IR sensor, Light sensor, Sound sensor LED modules and Controller.
4. Kit consists of a project manual, blocks, plates, modules, sensors, bents and gears for assembling projects.
5. Designed to enhance foundational knowledge of robotic mechanical assembly.
6. Enhances psychomotor skills.
7. Parts are compatible with all Robotmea products.
8. All our products are safety-certified products.
We are an education institute that wants the best for our kids, therefore:
* We provide spare parts if any are missing (on its cost),
* Offer you to use our membership benefits to get extra benefits.
* Customize curriculum and contents to fit future education system, including Robotic & STEAM (STEM)
* Customize complete educational LABs from KG – K12 & Universities in collaboration with Korean Universities and educational institutes.
* Deliver materials throughout GCC and part of Africa.
* We encourage education, therefore, we provide spare parts if any are missing (on its cost), and use our membership benefits to get extra benefits.