Robo Creative Kit For Intermediates
Empowers the Student to control the world around them through easy-to-use programming and learning flow chart techniques. It is a programmable robotic kit that is suitable for students of 10 to 12 years. The Robo Creative Kits has semi-complex projects that will challenge students on various different motors, motions, and sync motion with a remote control while doing the programming.
The Robo Creative Kit has challenges that families can share with their children, we recommend parents/teachers to supervise children/students and assist them through the manuals to provide children/students with support.
Building Creative projects with your kids will be fun to:
– Imagine = Imagine every project, the application, and how it works
– Learn = every step is counted learning, from colors/shapes / counting/locations / assembling parts name .. and so on
– Practice = practically train child’s hands and brain to focus, read, link, and design modules
– Family playtime = image how long you will speak with your child and play with him 🙂
* We provide spare parts if any are missing (on its cost),
* Offer you to use our membership benefits to get extra benefits.
* Customize curriculum and contents to fit future education system, including Robotic & STEAM (STEM)
* Customize complete educational LABs from KG – K12 & Universities in collaboration with Korean Universities and educational institutes.
* Deliver materials throughout GCC and part of Africa.
Our Teacher’s Guides are available for most of the kits, to allow parents to deliver a better understanding for their children.
You can request a teacher’s guide by registering on our website and requesting the manual.
1. Robo Creative Kits consists of a comprehensive STEAM manual, a variety of panels, brackets, rivets, rod rivets, bushings, support, gears, wheel guide, tires, DC motors, servo motors, programable creative controller, remote controller, IR sensors, touch sensors and rods for assembling different projects.
2. Learns fundamental laws of robotics.
3. Learns flow chart techniques and use of If & Else statements through project-based learning.
4. Develops programming skills through drag-and-drop programming.
5. Enhances psychomotor skills and hands-on practices on different modules, IR sensors, embedded controllers, and dc motors through programming.
6. Child can assemble 9 different pre designed projects and unlimited DIY projects.
7. Learn to connect Electric wires (positive/negative).
8. All our products are safety-certified products.
We encourage education, therefore, we provide spare parts if any are missing (on its cost), and use our membership benefits to get extra benefits.