Ancient Animals – Foundation Series
Build child knowledge around favorite ancient animals, discuss hesitation, count numbers, and learn shapes. The Robo Creatures 3 is a basic block assembling kit that will enrich your child’s interaction around Animals types, structural design, and behaviors through robotics.
This kit is recommended for children aged 5 to 7 years, with the supervision of parents or teachers in order to build proper knowledge of your child.
Robo Creatures 3 Kit is suitable for children of ages 5 to 7 years.
Building Robo Creatures 3 projects with your kids will be fun to:
– Imagine = Imagine every project, the application, and how it works
– Learn = Every step is counted learning, from colors/shapes/counting/locations/assembling parts name .. and so on
– Practice = Practically train child’s hands and brain to focus, read, link, and design modules
– Family playtime = Image how long you will speak with your child and play with him 🙂
* We provide spare parts if any are missing (on its cost),
* Offer you to use our membership benefits to get extra benefits.
* Customize curriculum and contents to fit future education system, including Robotic & STEAM (STEM)
* Customize complete educational LABs from KG – K12 & Universities in collaboration with Korean Universities and educational institutes.
* Deliver materials throughout GCC and part of Africa.
Our Teacher’s Guides are available for most of the kits, to allow parents to deliver a better understanding for their children.
You can request a teacher’s guide by registering on our website and requesting the manual.
1. Kids can assemble 5 pre designed projects (and unlimited DIY projects) which include lizard, turtle, scorpion, rhinoceros and elephant.
2. Increases knowledge about ancient animals.
3. Kit consists of a project manual, a variety of panels, brackets, ball rivets, and rivets for assembling different animals.
4. Improves hand-eye coordination.
5. Learn complex assembly structures.
6. Parts are compatible with all Robotmea products.
7. All our products are safety-certified products.
We encourage education, therefore, we provide spare parts if any are missing (on its cost), and use our membership benefits to get extra benefits.