Robo Smart Kit For Intermediators
Your children can build their own smart green city and save the planet Earth. Robo Smart Kit contains a pre-programmed controller with 8 programs that allow students to play with any project they design with various methods, including the operation of the project with remote control. This kit is recommended for ages 9 to 11 years, and it’s for intermediate students who already assemble blocks and know the basic electrical wiring.
The Robo Smart Kit will enhance student’s hands-on understanding of programs that are embedded in controller.
Robo Smart Kit is suitable for children of ages 8 to 11 years.
Building Smart projects with your kids will be fun to:
– Imagine = Imagine every project, the application, and how it works
– Learn = Every step is counted learning, from colors/shapes / counting/locations / assembling parts name .. and so on
– Practice = Practically train child’s hands and brain to focus, read, link, and design modules
– Family playtime = Image how long you will speak with your child and play with him 🙂
* We provide spare parts if any are missing (on its cost),
* Offer you to use our membership benefits to get extra benefits.
* Customize curriculum and contents to fit future education system, including Robotic & STEAM (STEM)
* Customize complete educational LABs from KG – K12 & Universities in collaboration with Korean Universities and educational institutes.
* Deliver materials throughout GCC and part of Africa.
Our Teacher’s Guides are available for most of the kits, to allow parents to deliver a better understanding for their children.
You can request a teacher’s guide by registering on our website and requesting the manual.
1. Kit consists of a comprehensive STEAM manual, variety of panels, brackets, rivets, rod rivets, bushings, support, gears, wheel guide, tires, DC motors, embedded controller, remote controller, IR sensors, touch sensors and rods for assembling different projects.
2. Learns fundamental laws of robotics.
3. Enhances psychomotor skills and hands-on practices on touch sensor modules, IR sensors, embedded controllers, and DC motors.
4. Child can assemble 10 different pre designed projects and unlimited DIY projects.
5. Understands the different modes and functioning of an embedded controller.
6. Learn to connect Electric wires (positive/negative).
7. Enhances fine motor skills and creativity through project based inquiry learning.
8. All our products are safety-certified products.
We encourage education, therefore, we provide spare parts if any are missing (on its cost), and use our membership benefits to get extra benefits.